Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Each accepted contribution of any type (Regular/Notes/Demo/Video/Work-In-Progress/Doctoral Colloquium/Workshop/Master Class) requires at least one registration to the Main Conference
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your ECSCW 2013 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
Up to 9th Aug Extended to 26th Aug, 2013
27 Aug-19 Sept, 2013
20 Sept - 25 Sept, 2013
|Regular||500 €||600 €||700 €|
|Student||350 €||450 €||550 €|
|Workshop Regular||60 €||90 €||120 €|
|Workshop Student||40 €||60 €||80 €|
|Master Class Regular||80 €||120 €||150 €|
|Master Class Student||55 €||80 €||105 €|
- Regular /Student Registration fee is inclusive of participation in the Main Conference, Doctoral Colloquium, Conference Bag, Conference Proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Documentation proving registered Student status (student's ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshops and Master Classes are an integral part of the Conference so Workshop or Master Class registration requires registration for the Conference. Workshop or Master Class Registration Fee is inclusive of access to the Workshop or Master Class sessions, Workshop or Master Class proceeding and Coffee Breaks.